Fiberglass Safety Helmet - Solution for Rugged Environments
Fiberglass safety helmets are made of FRP (also known as fiberglass reinforced plastic), a lightweight, strong and robust material that can withstand radiant temperature up to 500℃. Formed by molding process, the fiberglass safety helmets are easy to manufacture and far less brittle.
- Quality yet lightweight FRP materials about eight times stronger than HDPE safety helmets.
- Excellent electrical isolation and resistance against heat, corrosion, acids, alkali and oil.
- Adjustable ratchet headband, brush nylon sweatband and 4, 6 or 8 point terylene cradle make the helmet more comfortable.
- Environmental friendly as the materials is recyclable.
- Capable to withstand rugged and extreme environments.
- Injection moulded with attractive appearance and a permanent no-clip and no-peel finish.
- Long service time up to 5 years.
- Ideal for mineral, petrol, metal industries and other applications with a risk form high radiant heat.
Fiberglass safety helmets are available in various designs and sizes for different applications. Normally, they can be manufactured with different brims, vents and ribs as shown in the following pictures:
FRPSH-1 board ribs without vents
FRPSH-2 with front metal plate to grasp lamp
FRPSH-3 Small Brim without Vents
FRPSH-4 Small Brim with Vents
FRPSH-5 Long peak with V-guard
- Shell: FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic).
- Cradle: 4, 6 or 8 point terylene webbing.
- Headband: adjustable ratchet LDPE headband.
- Sweatband: brush nylon with 2mm foam.
- Color: red, yellow, orange, blue, black and any custom color.
- Size: 51 to 64 cm.
- Standards: EN 397, GOST 12.4.207-99, ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Class G, etc.
- Fiberglass safety helmets are recommended to be transported in their original packages.
- Recommended to be stored in the dark placed at ambient temperature ranging form 0℃ to 30℃.
- Do not store fiberglass safety helmets at a high temperature or in the sunlight directly which may cause the distortion of the shell.
- Utilizing warm soapy water and soft cloth to clean fiberglass safety helmet.
- Not recommended to use solvent and abrasive to clean them.