ABS safety helmets in various types
ABS safety helmets are made of quality acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, a common thermoplastic material with excellent impact resistance and toughness. Comparing with fiberglass safety helmets, this one is easier to manufacture only by injection molding which can bring you a considerable cost saving.
- Manufactured from quality and tough ABS material.
- Excellent impact resistance that will not fall off rapidly at lower temperature.
- Large temperature range from -20°C to 80°C.
- With great resistance against acids, alkali, concentrated hydrochloric, alcohols and oils, etc.
- Largest front area for any industrial logos.
- Electrical insulated and anti-static.
Various types of ABS safety helmets in a wide range of rib types, sizes, colors and vents can be supplied by our company, a specialist for manufacturing and exporting safety helmets. As your request, safety helmets with over spectacle, face shield or ear protectors are also available as shown in the following pictures:
ABS-1 safety helmet
ABS-2 safety helmet
ABS-5 V-guard with vents
ABS-6 safety helmet
ABS-7 Forestry fit
ABS-8 With face shield & ear protector
Over spectacles on the helmet ABS-13 are adjustable, anti-scratch and anti-fog to provide enhanced durability as well as visibility. It makes the helmet suitable for oil, gas and nuclear industries, power plants and various applications.
Safety helmet ABS-14 features complete with forestry nylon mesh visor and optional ear defender to maximum protection against falling objects and flying sawdust. As a complete safety helmet for forestry work, ABS-14 is lightweight, strong, comfortable and popular with foresters. Additionally, over spectacles can also be fastened to this helmet as your request.
Safety helmet ABS-15 is very similar to ABS-14, but with a strong ABS face shield with excellent impact resistance.
- Color: white, yellow, orange, blue, light blue, red, black and gray, etc.
- Peak: 20mm to 40mm.
- Size: 51cm to 64cm.
- Shell: quality ABS shell.
- Cradle: 4, 6 or 8 point Terylene webbing.
- Headband: low density polyethylene headband.
- Sweatband: comfortable hydro-flock sweatband.
- Visor: moulded 2mm PC visor (with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating).
- ABS safety helmets are recommended to be transported in their original packages.
- Recommended to be stored in the dark placed at ambient temperature ranging form 0°C to 30°C.
- Do not store ABS safety helmets at a high temperature or in the sunlight directly which may cause the distortion of the shell.
- Not recommended to contact with glacial acetic acid, aromatic hydrocarbons, carbon tetrachloride, concentrated sulfuric nitric acids, esters, ketone, ethylene dichloride and acetone, etc.
- Utilizing warm soapy water and soft cloth to clean safety helmets.
- Not recommended to use solvent and abrasive to clean them.